Providing the appropriate skilled engineers and technical specialists for temporary, longer-term secondment, and work package-based assignments.
Major sectors of expertise including sealing, energy, oil & gas, Utilities.
Our specialized service focuses on different industrial sectors where flexibility and qualified employees contribute to our clients’ competitiveness, for example:
* Power Generation
* Transportation (pumps, conveyor)
* Supply Industrial Equipment and parts
* Breakdown large machines
* Complete repair services
* Preventative and scheduled maintenance
* Respond quickly to emergencies
* Flexible schedule
* Safety precautions
* Vast mechanical knowledge
* Initiative to work independently
* Strategic thinker
* Dynamic Repair Services
* Review instructions, diagrams, and schematics for machinery in need of maintenance or repair.
* Check parts and equipment inventories and request new orders as needed.
* Minimize downtime through instruction of line employees.
* Study new and updated equipment to maintain current knowledge.
* Help other crew members complete difficult and long repair projects.
* Stay abreast of efficiency improvements maintenance actions to maximize productivity.
MIM sarl is working in the study of new project, installation and maintenance of the following area:
THERMAL ENGINE (DIESEL) (CUMMINS, CATERPILLAR, DEUTZ, OLYMPIAN, ….)
PUMPS (CENTRIFUGAL, DIAPHRAGM,…)
DIESEL GENERATOR (CUMMINS, CATERPILLAR, OLYMPIAN, SDMO)
MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, TEST OF TURBOCHARGER
HEAVY DUTY TRUCKS AND LITE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE
Fabricated reworked repair machine parts and duct work with hand tools and specialized machinery on-site or in shop environment.
Observed machinery during production processes to diagnose issues.
Utilized precision measuring instruments to test functionality and correctly size replacement parts.
Dismantled simple and complex equipment to fix problems and replace parts.
Examined malfunctioning production machinery for defects.
Followed scheduled maintenance lists closely to keep machinery running well.
Adjusted settings to optimize performance.
Complied with all safety procedures and had no incidents.
Shadowed experienced mechanics to learn repair procedures and protocols.